Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes, I'm excited

People keep asking, are you excited, are you nervous, etc... Yes we are excited, a little nervous, but not so much.
What have I been doing?
Cleaning, a lot, I believe I am in supercharged nesting mode!
Finishing up Anastasia's room
We need to study our homestudy to make sure we remember what it says, because that is what the judge will have read before she asks us questions. Not that our homestudy is full of lies, but things can get mixed up in translation so we need to remember what says what about what.
We have paperwork to fill out for the embassy, we just got this yesterday, and it feels surreal to fill it out for Anastasia.
Creative packing, we have not only the things Gary and I need, but also many gifts that we must take, and we also need to pack for Anastasia just in case.
Getting things in order here for the wonderful friends who will be caring for our boys while we are away, we have so many great friends, love you guys!

So yes really excited, but it still feels surreal, so hard to explain!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all too! I can't wait!!! The girls are excited about having 2 "brothers" for a few days too. I get asked on a daily basis when their "brothers" are coming over... you know who that one is coming from too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you too! Good idea to review the homestudy. We didn't. The Psychiatrist at our medicals asked me a question about something I was quoted as saying in the homestudy and I hadn't even remembered saying it . . . oops. If you get the same judge as us - she was VERY picky with us about our budget . . .

    ReplyDelete