Saturday, May 16, 2009

Carrots in the Bathroom?

We just got to our apartment a little bit ago, it's about 8:25 pm here, noonish back home. Our flights were fine. I did see several odd things in the airport. The first of which was a woman peeling a carrot in the bathroom. Like a whole carrot, with a peeler, how can she have a peeler at the airport when your not even supposed to have tweezers? And why are her carrots so important to her that she carries them with her and peels them, in the bathroom. This was a Frankfurt airport...weird!!!!
The second of which was an employee at one of the duty free shops she walked up to a display of perfum sprayed her hands about 5 times, rubbed them together, then walked to another bottle and repeated the same action. I wanted to gag just watching it, what in the world is that all about. There was an American couple standing next to me when it happened and they were as stumped as I was.

We get to go visit Anastasia tomorrow!!
That's all the excitement here.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Have a great time with Anastasia and I am praying that everything goes smoothly! I hope I don't see you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete