Monday, May 4, 2009

Thank you ....yes you!!!

I have gotten several very encouraging emails from people, they have meant so much, and given me much needed strength. Because money, etc... are all useless without the will and strength. Thank you to anyone who has shown us support, no matter how small it may have seemed.
So, an amazing thing happened. I sat donw today to look at flights, visa prices. etc...
I called Gary over to the computer to tell him that our Visas were going to be 1700.00 not 700.00 like last time. I didn't know where this cash would come from. I didn't feel worried about it. I did several other thing son the computer then logged into my paypal account to pay Tim the translator the 20.00 I owed him for last nights call to Anastasia, and it says there has been a 1000.00 donation. I looked away then looked back, and it was still there!!! The exact amount we needed! HOw amazing is that? This donation was from a relative I have not seen for a long time, probably not since I was a little girl or maybe a teenager. Another family member had referred them to my blog. What a blessing it was for them to support us!
At times when I felt weakest I have gotten amazing encouraging emails. On dsys when the pot runs dry, suddenly there is something there!
I thank those people who have done anything to support us.

2 comments:

  1. Cara, I am so thrilled for you. Your last post didn't show up as an update, so I'm really glad I looked back and saw that you have your court date! Woohoo! Congratulations! I wonder if you have the same judge as us . . . a woman "M". Where will you be staying? What a blessing for a donation in the amount you needed! I'm doing a happy dance for you over here .. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you all!!!! Now we need to start planning a PARTY!

    ReplyDelete