Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cuteness!!

She has learned when she wants something to say, Please, Poppy, Please.
Her and Poppy love to play fight and rough house, she does have 2 brothers after all.
Yesterday they were play fighting. And she said " I don't know I love you, you go now"
She holds her fists up to him and says " And you"
She now says Thank you without being prompted and it's the cutest most sincere Thank you you've ever heard
She says Excuse me
Her "I don't know" is too cute also
Haha, she is right now trying to convince him to wash her feet in the sink because they stink, she says they always stink, I think I believe her. He's refusing, so she told him, "no I love, no ice cream, no America"
She has you and me mixed up right now, she will say, "Mommy please help you"

No comments:

Post a Comment