Friday, January 2, 2009

Sneaking in a little blogging

Anastasia went to the post office with Papa, so I'm going to type a quick entry. I am doing this more for me than you. I wished I had journaled with all my boys, but I never could get myself too. Know that I can type it, it's easier, because unlike my handwriting, I can go back and read what I write. or type, whatever!
This past Saturday we went to Atlanta for 2 nights. Saturday Anastasia took Ekatrina (the assistant director from her orphanage) to Nutcracker at Fox Theater, it was fantastic, we all had a great time. Ekatrina was beyond sweet. I was so nervous, but I had nothing to be nervous about. After the show Gary and the boys met us for dinner. Everything went smoothly. The entire visit Anastasia talked and talked to Ekatrina, and you could tell she is one of those kids (like Cooper), who always has something to say. She must miss talking so much, I know I would!!! We laughed at her at dinner, in addition to her kids meal I got her a side salad, well it was huge!! Bigger than her head, but she ate the entire thing. Ekatrina and I just kept laughing. Then Anastasia told Ekatrina that she (Anastasia), is the "Eating King" Well, that is no lie, the girl can eat!!! She would even make a face like she didn't really like something, but keep eating it.
I gotta go, Cody just woke up from his nap, he's got a horrible ear infection, the Dr.gave him something for pain, and he threw it up all over the place. She said it might upset his stomach, well she was right, poor thing. Nothing seems to be helping the pain.
Type at you later

No comments:

Post a Comment