Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ms. Attitude

Yes, she is a girl, she is so much different from my boys. We had to read tons of adoption information while doing our homestudy, they should have information on "girl attitude". She likes to challenge me, of course she is testing her boundaries. I get "no mama no", in the cutest most defiant Russian accent. Oddly enough like every mother knows, the expression on her face when she says it angers me and is really cute at the same time. She also does a long "MOoooom", you know the kind a teenager does. She is quickly learning this does not fly in my house. She will say no to any request we make of her sometimes, like to brush her teeth, simply I'm sure to test us. Last night she kept up yelling that she wanted to watch TV when we got home, well, it was late everyone was going to bed, she kept on, and refused, so I told her it was straight to bed then, no stories no nothing. She refused, so Gary picked her up and placed her in her bed. She started crying, jumped out of the bed, ran into the bathroom, slammed the door and started getting ready for bed. She then came out and told me she was sorry.
We are going to miss her Russian so bad when she loses it. It is so adorable, and she has a "lazy russian", so it sounds french-like. We really hope to keep her Russian once she's home forever, but we hear they lose it so fast, hard to believe, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment