Monday, April 13, 2009

What, this candy contains no artificial sweeteners-but I love artificial sweetners!

That was Cody yesterday, he was saying it to make me laugh-it worked. Silly boy!! We had a very low key Easter. After church we took the kids to Dairy Queen, then I went home and took a nap because I'm still fighting the migraine I started at the beginning of last week-no worries I think it is gone. Gary took the kids to the dollar theater. For dinner I made homemade wheat crust pizza- no your traditional Easter dinner, but we had Easter dinner the night before with friends.
This morning was the first day back to school after spring break. Cody told me on his way out the door that his ear hurts, so I need to make an appointment for him, I'll have to go get him from school. It is pouring down rain. We have no water in our house. The sprinklers wouldn't turn off yesterday so Gary had to turn the water off to get them to turn off. Blah......
Last night the translator tried to call the orphanage last night to see if Anastasia was out of the hospital and if not to try to get some more information. He did not get an answer, he will try back tonight. On a happy note, our paperwork arrived there today!! Now it will be translated then sent to the court. They will look it over with a fine tooth comb (don't we know it), and see if there is any changes they will request of us, or any additional paperwork. Once all that is done, we wait for out court date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment