Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tim the Translator

He is one of my best friends right now. He stays up until 2-3 am calling the orphanage for us, trying to find out if Nahstya is out of the hospital. This morning he found out that she is back at the orphanage and doing well, but she was not there she was at the museum. I miss her, I hope to talk to her sometime this week.
I am doing a little work in her room. We are supposed to take pictures of her room to show to the judge. I was already girly, but I'm adding a couple things, making things extra special for her. She requested butterflies, I despise butterflies, but the one thing I got for the walls does have butterflies on it. Now that is love and sacrifice!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh, I hope that someday I'll have the opportunity to do a GIRLY bedroom! Here's some really cute sheets that might go with your them. They're dragon and butterflies.
    http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent/Bed+Bath+Girls+Bedding/5001/EZ72X/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby has cute, big and, collorful butterfiles. You could hang them from the ceiling. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to find out who your judge is! I just loved decorating Sofia's room . . it was so much fun to do pink and flowers after 11 years of blue, cars, trucks and trains! You are so lucky that Nahstya's in a home where they allow calls. Sofia has told us how sad she was after we were gone for so long after the first trip - we could only send her small packages but couldn't have any other contact. Hope you get your court date soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear that she is better.

    I know what you mean about making sacrifices... I despise the color pink, but it happens to be Alexis' favorite color. Of course that was the only color she wanted in her room. My stomach turns whenever I walk in her room, but she loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete