Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Enough Stress Already Thank You

So, today I get a call from Gary saying that he has been tasked to deploy in the next week for 6 months!! A wonderful, thoughtful coworker stepped up to take his place. This person was due to deploy this year anyways. But at first I was feeling soo guilty, sick to my stomach guilty. I didn't feel better until Gary had time to talk one on one with they guy to make sure his wife and family were not upset by his decision. We know all things are in God's control, and tonight I feel better, with a clearer mind, reminding myself that God surely had a hand in such an act.
We are very thankful to him, and that he had the heart to do that for our family.

Secondly our house that own and rent out has a water issue after the storms last week. Water came in somehow and has gotten under the laminate floors in the kitchen, in the wall at the baseboards, there's mold, it's fun!! So now we are fighting with the builder to pay for the damages because it is due to structural default.

But ultimately and most importantly I had a great day, other things aside. I got to spend a great day with my boys. We went bowling with the another family here in town that is adopting one of Anastasia's friends from the same orphanage!! We had lots of fun, we have become fast friends.

And of course we mailed our final paperwork to Russia this morning. The boys went with me and they were so excited! They were angels in the UPS store, it took about 20minutes to make copies and get the documents ready to go.

We are going to call Anastasia sometime this week.
This Saturday we have our bake sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment