Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Birthday Party Ever

I only have a few minutes for this post, actually I have no minutes, but I'm taking them anyways. Tomorrow is Anastasia's first ever Birthday Party!! She is so excited. I will post pics, hopefully early this week. 2 of the other girls who were adopted from the same Desky Com are coming, and most of the little girls from her class. She said it's like a Russia-America Party. Tuesday is her actual Birthday, she is so excited she can hardly stand it. It is birthday month in our house, ALL of my children were born in Feb, all with number 2's, the 2nd, the 20th, and the 22nd, and Anastasia was even born on 2-2-02. Don't worry, I promise to post pics of her Birthday party, I know I never did post pics of Christmas. And trust me you have got to see the face she makes when she opens presents!! It will make your day, well it makes my day, it will at least make you smile!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANASTASIA!!

    I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday Party and so happy that you finally get to have one. No little girl should go without having one every year, and now sweet girl you can finally have them forever and ever with your forever family. They will always help you celebrate your special day.

    I cannot wait to see pictures of Christmas and Birthday. LOL!!
    Just glad to see things are going good for you guys, it is wonderful to know.

    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete