Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm a Celebrity!!

My very sweet and thoughtful online friend, Bethany, has "featured" us in her online blog. She has adopted a beyond cute little girl from Russia who happens to have Down's Syndrome, as does their biological daughter. I am warning you if you check out their blog, you will get addicted, they are just so stinkin cute!! She's got her family blog, her adoption blog, and a photography blog. I have read close to her entire adoption blog, and I read her other blogs everyday, no joke! She's also got a really good list of blogs on her blog roll. Be careful you may get addicted to reading other people's blogs. Just a warning, you know like the warning on cigarettes, you cannot blame me if you get addicted, OK?
Anyways, I found her blog through someone else's blog, no ideas whose. Yesterday she mentioned and linked to several families that she knows of who are adopting. How thoughtful of her is that? I mean she hardly knows me, she didn't have to take he time or thought to do that for me. I was very touched by her thoughtfulness.
Here it is if you wanna check it out http://thebalsisfamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Aww you are too sweet! Can you believe you leave in two days?! I can't wait ... don't forget lots of pictures! I will live vicariously through you ... I miss St. Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog yesterday (through Bethany, of course, who is awesome!). We recently adopted a 6 year old from St. Pete. I've read through some of your older posts and am enjoying following your family's story. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete