Saturday, March 7, 2009

I think I'm paper pregnant


I've come to the conclusion that our paper work must have been accepted, which makes me paper pregnant in the world of adoption!!
My friend who was over picking up her little girl took Anastasia a package for us. She took pictures of Anastasia getting the package, and not only that but she emailed them to me, which was truly sweet of her considering they are still in Russia. Their adoption is finalized, yea!!!
The caregiver told my friend that Anastasia was being very shy and stand offish because she didn't know her, but she was not normally like this, which we know!!!
You can tell by the pictures how well taken care of she is, we are so blessed that she is in such a loving orphanage! She looks clean, happy, and chubby!!! I truly pray I will be to lift her when we get her home, I better keep working out!!
She's got on a leapord print skirt, she loves leapord print.
My friend explained to her that she was a friend of her Mama's and that the package was from us, (they had an translator there).

1 comment: