Saturday, February 14, 2009

No News.... Is Good News??

Not sure, but it's frustrating that's for sure. We have not heard anything since our Dossier arrived in Russia last week, so this I guess is good news. What is happening with that right now, I'm not sure. We haven't gotten a call saying there is any problems with our paperwork, so I am assuming this is good news. When will we hear something? Don't know. If things go "typically" then we would get a call sometime in March saying that we have our first trip date set for late March, maybe April. With several weeks notice. Or we could get only several Days notice. OR things could be delayed due to a piece of paperwork missing, or not signed right, or a new requirement, etc...
We also have not talked to Anastasia. It's not for lack of trying. In the morning I call Tim the Translator to wake him up, and he calls, and calls, and calls. Last night we stayed up till 2:00 am (which would be 10:00 am) in Russia, and Tim called and called and called. No answer, no answer, nobody ever answers!!!!!!
I'm hoping the next couple weeks will go by quicker than the past weeks have gone, time seems to be in slow motion. But this is my favorite time of the year, my boy's birthdays. Cooper is the 20th and Cody is the 22nd. They will be 5 and 8, my goodness, I can hardly believe it. They have finally realized that not everyone has to share a birthday party with their brother, so they asked for seperate birthdays parties. So Cooper's will be at an indoor play place. And Cody wants a party at home, a Mad Science Party, how fun is that!! We are going to have different experiments set up for the kids to do, he is so excited this is his favorite type of thing. I'm going to be starting a family blog soon, so stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

  1. We thought we would get 2-3 weeks notice and we got 7 days, so just be ready! LOL

    ReplyDelete