Monday, December 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't even describe how I feel today, I am so excited!!! And very emotional, on the verge of tears at every second, in a good way, just weepy! Just keeping busy, because if I stop to let myself think about how close we are to meeting her, I cry, so I'm crying right now, of course, cause I have to think about it to type this.
The hosting agency said today that since she is special needs, that they are getting Gary a gate pass so that he can assist her once getting off the plane (crying even harder), at first I was jealous, but he got to see both of the boys first as they were lifted out of my stomach so I think Anastasia should be no different, her Daddy should lay eyes on her first. And I don't have to have my stomach cut into, so really it's a win win situation.
I am just cleaning house, since we will be so busy once she gets here. Finishing up my last Christmas shopping odds and ends, and that's it. The children arrive very late, 11:35, so I think after dinner tomorrow will be the hardest, killing time till it is time to go. Ok, I really have to stop sobbing, so I'll write more in several days once she gets settled in. Please keep us in your prayers, especially her, she has no idea who she is coming to stay with until she gets on the plane. She probably is under the impression it will be the family that kept her during the summer. It will be natural for her to be upset and disappointed when she realizes it is not. But on the plane they will read her our letter and show her our pictures we sent.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness today is the day!! Joey and I were talking about your big day this morning. We are so excited for you all and cannot wait to meet her.

    PS. I was crying as I read the blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me want to cry too =) I'll be praying that all goes smoothly and you guys have a wonderful time together! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete