Wednesday, November 26, 2008

19 Days!!!

I can't believe it's been more than 3 weeks since I've posted. Those of you who are here know why. We moved this past week, with the help of some wonderful friends!! It was stressful to say the least, then I had to add a 3 day Christmas Show with my Uppercase Living stuff. And in between that we drove to Atlanta twice, once for an all day Hosting Training, and the other for a 15 minute fingerprint appointment. I know, now, that I am not Super Woman! But we got through it.
Our social Worker came Monday to do our Safety visit, and update our homestudy with our new home information.
We love living in a one story again, love it!!!
Cannot wait for Anastasia to get here!!! Time has flown by, my plan to stay busy is still working.
We may do a seperate Hosting blog while she is here. We have had to tell Cooper that we are not getting to "keep" her, he is heart broken. But Cooper loves to talk. Cody know the truth and that it is a secret. And if this is mentioned in front of her or the chaperones while they are here, we will be in trouble. It's hard to explain why.
Your part in this is that adoption is no longer mentioned in front of the boys. We just talk about how excited we are to have her coming to visit. No more talking about their new sister. I know we had to get them used to the idea for the homestudy and know we have to reverse it. But all for a good cause.

I'll post more later, I've got a little boy with an ear infection that needs some cuddles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how time flies! We are pretty excited about her coming too. We just can't wait to meet Anastasia.

    ReplyDelete