Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just plugging along

We had our last homestudy appointment yesterday, she came to our house, looked around, talked to the boys, etc... It went great, our social worker is wonderful though.

74 Days until we meet Anastasia, that is when she will get here for the month she will be here over the holidays, we can't wait!

We are having a Fundraiser Garage Sale Oct. 18th, we are putting the word out there, and as people contact me I am going and picking up donations!

I have signed up with an at-home business, Uppercase Living. Something I swore I'd never do, but this is right up my alley, since I love decorating.

Check out my new website http://caras.uppercaseliving.net

Other than that nothing new to report, the social worker has to finish putting the report together, than we will send off a copy of our homestudy report with our INS form to Atlanta, and wait for our approval, and our official fingerprint appointment. Yes we've already been fingerprinted, on 2 different types of cards, but obviously there is something else they need to fingerprint for. This is the approval that takes so long here, Atlanta takes 5 months most other states are processing them in 1-3 months. And we can't take our next step until we get that approval.

1 comment: