Monday, September 22, 2008

Not sure who all is reading this!

Eventually I think I will make this blog only accessable with a password, so I really would like to know who visits.

Kate rocks, she has left several comments, Thanks Kate!

To leave a comment just click on comments at the bottom of the blog.

There is nothing new, our last appt. with our homestudy social worker will be the next Tuesday the 30th.

Thank you to everyone who wrote reference letters. I feel like I should write a 1 page letter about how wonderful you are!!!

And to all my wonderful friends, if I've been slow to return your calls or emails, I am so sorry, I have been so wrapped up in this and running around like crazy. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful, thank you so much!

4 comments:

  1. I read but I wasn't sure how to post a comment. It is usually easier to just tell you when I see you... If this shows up then I finally made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs. Like, Robin, I just tell you when I see you. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading! Sorry I have been such a lurker, but I am so inspired by you! Good luck with everything and I hope to hear from ya soon.

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading too, just usually comment to you on myspace or the phone. I'm so glad things are going smoothly for you guys. Anastasia couldn't ask for a better, more loving family than you guys. I miss you!

    Misha

    ReplyDelete