Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yea, oh Happy Day!!!

Our homestudy is finished, our wonderful social worker just emailed to let us know, and I will be able to pick it up and mail in our INS forms today or tomorrow!!!
I feel like I just peed on a pregnancy test, and got 2 lines!!!
59 days till Anatstasia is here!!!
October is flying by, my plan is to keep busy, and it is working. This month I started my business with Uppercase Living, had my first Open House.
Listed our house with a Realtor.
And have been busy getting donations for our Fundraiser Rummage Sale this Saturday.
Our wonderful friends the Mandleys are coming to visit Sat-Monday, we are so excited they are coming!!
I met another woman online, through a yahoo group for the hosting agency. She is adopting a little girl from the same orphanage Anastasia is in!! They hosted their little girl this past Summer. They are using the same agency and just mailed in their INS form yesterday, so we will be able to share our journey together!! So that is really nice to have right now.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to meet her when she gets here. It won't be long before she is right here, in your house.

    ReplyDelete