Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hmmm..

I think this blog is coming to an end, as far as frequent posts, Anastasia officially became ours 9 months ago today.
I said last year I was going to start a family blog, to make up for not scrapbooking, then have it made into a book, well, that lasted all of 2 months. But I am going to try again, and try a little harder this time.
So, what to name it, any suggestions?
Not really sure how many people still follow this blog since I don't get very many comments, thanks a lot people!!
But if you want an invite to the new blog, I should have it up and running this weekend, just leave me a comment with your email, or email me privately, and I'll send you an invite, it will be private. My email is not private! Here it is
cmsuttles4@hotmail.com
So most of anything about Anastasia will be on the family blog, anything that happens occasionally with her, milestones, etc... I will still post to the adoption blog, if I think it will help people reading it for that purpose.

9 comments:

  1. Ahem . . . sorry I've been a bad commenter (but I do read 'em all:->). Please let me in on your family blog . . . barbiejane67atyahoodotca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the main commenter on here and sometimes I probably say more than I should. LOL!! But I have loved following your adoption of little Miss Anastasia. I would love to follow your private blog as well. I will try to be nice if you want. LOL!!
    lilmiss46(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Thanks,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget about me, I enjoy hearing about the your kids. You have my email I think.

    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this blog today, and have really enjoyed reading it. I have cerebral palsy, and struggle with a lot of the issues that Anastasia does. May God bless you for what you've done for her!

    I would like to follow your new blog if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cara -

    I fall into the category of people that read but don't comment - but I do think it is pretty awesome that you are putting so much of yourself out there.

    josiette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I enjoy reading your blog. In the future, am considering adopting an older child and want to be prepared! I like how you show the struggles and the triumphs.

    dream1one1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duh, I forgot to post my email. It's tnw1902@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add me to the list. I LOVE your blogs. My email is betsylifepoint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!! I want to continue to follow you guys!! I have loved reading all about your family and the milestones that you all have overcome. Please add me as a follower of your new blog!
    Jennifer
    cjfowler98@cox.net

    ReplyDelete